- From this day till forever
- Together for a lifetime
- We are tying the knot!
- We're getting married
- Love Celebrations
- Celebrating our love
- Cupid's arrow has pierced our hearts
- Two hearts joined in love
- It was love at first sight!
- Truly, Madly, Deeply
-Two hearts, one love
Two hearts that beat as one
- With this ring I thee wed
- Sharing, caring, loving laughing
- Love fills a lifetime
- Share in our Friendship and Love
- One does not fall into love; one grows into love, and love grows in him.
- At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
- Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts.
True love is but a glimpse of heaven.
A POLITE WAY TO ASK FOR MONETARY GIFTS:
- The most precious gift you can give us, is your presence at our wedding. If you wish to
complement this, monetary gifts will be greatly appreciated.
- Your presence at our wedding is present enough, but if we are
honoured with a gift from you, may we respectfully request a
- Should it be at your convenience, monetary gifts are greatly appreciated.
- Whatever your gift it will be received with heartfelt appreciation.
Monetary gifts are greatly appreciated.
- As the couple will be taking up residence abroad,
should you wish to help set up their new home,
monetary gifts would be appreciated.
- Fussing and fiddling we don’t want you to do. And sometimes it’s hard if
you don’t have a clue. We would simply like to say a monetary gift would be greatly appreciated on our Wedding day.
- Whatever your gift, it will be greatly appreciated. Monetary gifts are appreciated.
But, please above all come and share with us this joy.
SAYING A SPECIAL THANK YOU:
- Thank you for the wonderful gift.
- It was wonderful of you to share our Wedding Day with us. Thank you for
your good thoughts, your generous gift and for being there. It means the
world to us that you care.
- Thank You for joining us as we begin our new life together.
Your generosity and thoughtfulness were very much appreciated.
- This brings sincere thanks For the lovely gift you sent,
We hope it helps to tell you how much it meant.
- You brought joy to our day Warmth to our lives and
Happiness to our hearts Thank you for your thoughtful gift.
- Of all the gifts, Love is the best.
- Our lives are forever joined now And all our dreams have come true.
- We would like to take this time to really say Thank You!
- We're so happy that you were able to share our day with us
Either by being there or remembering us with your generosity.
- Thank you so much for being part of our future together!
-One thank you for the gift, an another for the thought.
A dozen couldn't tell you for
the happiness you brought.
THESE ARE GIVEN AS FAVOURS
OR COMPLIMENTED WITH A WEDDING SOUVENIR
3 PERLINI IS TO SYMBOLISE
5 PERLINI IS TO SYMBOLISE
AND LONG LIFE
Maltese Traditional Wedding
In the Island of Malta most of the population are Catholics. Normally a Maltese wedding takes place in a church, where the couple exchange their wedding vows. There are over 300 churches and chapels around the island. Civil marriage ceremonies are also celebrated. The most popular months for wedding are April, May, June, September and October this is because of the weather in the Maltese islands. Wedding preparations begin around two years before. Starting by choosing the date, booking the wedding church and reception venue.
Traditions are also found in the invitations wording, hereunder please find various samples.....
THEMED VERSES :
The Bells of St. Lourdes Parish Church, Paola
will peal joyfully on
Love is like a butterfly,
it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes ...
Their two hearts sang, And danced and laughed,
And wedding bells rang ...
Love is like Cherry Blossoms Blowing in the Breeze ...
Love floats like a beautiful feather ...
The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart ...
As I have given you my hand to hold, so I give you my life to keep in your heart for all the days of my life ...
To have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse,
for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish,
til death do us part
Invitations are also available in Maltese wording, or other languages
Kindly contact us for further assistance.